- I can’t sleep with my ears exposed. This is what happens when you let 7-year-olds watch The X-Files.
- I once kicked a cat. We were staying with a relative in San Francisco when I was 10 and her cat was a sadist. It would purr against you and the moment you tried to pet it it would clamp its jaws down with all its might around your hand. Then it took to forgoing the purring and just biting my feet whenever it saw me. So I put on my shoes and when it attacked I kept nudging it back until it realised victory was no longer an option. Looking back I realise that it never scratched me and was probably declawed. Now I feel bad about it.
- As unreligious and unspiritual as I am, I keep an image of the Buddha in my wallet. It keeps me safe.
- Once I was in a VCD store with Will and this fart-y smell kept following us around. All these people were glancing at him suspiciously. It was me. I like how no one considered the possibility that it could’ve been the girl.
- When terrified I recite pi. Wow, that makes me sound like a loser.
Now I’m meant to tag five people, but I’m not going to because I’m scared I’ll tag someone who hates these things (hey, there’s number six for you). If you don’t mind them though, leave a little comment and I’ll tag you.